In compliance with the provisions of article 22.2 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in this section, information is provided on the policy for the collection and treatment of cookies.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or equipment when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the User or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user. User.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
• Own cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
• Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself, but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as proprietary cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time that they remain stored in the client's browser, which may be:
• Session cookies: designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of products purchased).
• Persistent cookies: the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with five types of cookies according to the purpose for which the data obtained is processed:
• Cookies técnicas: Permiten al usuario la navegación a través de una página web, plataforma o aplicación y la utilización de las diferentes opciones o servicios que en ella existan como, por ejemplo, controlar el tráfico y la comunicación de datos, identificar la sesión, acceder a partes de acceso restringido, recordar los elementos que integran un pedido, realizar el proceso de compra de un pedido, realizar la solicitud de inscripción o participación en un evento, utilizar elementos de seguridad durante la navegación, almacenar contenidos para la difusión de videos o sonido o compartir contenidos a través de redes sociales.
•Personalization cookies: allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where access the service, etc.
• Analysis cookies: allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, applications or platforms and to create browsing profiles for the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of usage data made by users of the service.
• Advertising cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of advertising spaces.
• Behavioral advertising cookies: they store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
• Session cookies: these are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the web page, so none is recorded on the user's hard drive. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the web. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
• Permanent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time you make a new visit. A permanent cookie has a specific expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date.
• Technical cookies: those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
Below, we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
Strictly necessary cookies, such as those that serve for correct navigation or those that allow services requested by the user or cookies that serve to ensure that the content of the web page is loaded efficiently.
Third-party cookies, such as those used by social networks, or by external content plugins.
Analytical cookies for periodic maintenance purposes, and in order to guarantee the best possible service to the user, websites normally use "analytical" cookies to collect statistical data on activity.
Complementary guarantees - Cookie management:
As a complementary guarantee, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”: Internet Explorer 8 and higher; InPrivate Safari 2 and higher; Private Browsing Opera 10.5 and higher; Private Browsing FireFox 3.5 and higher; Private Browsing Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito.
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not just delete, but also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain. To delete cookies from a website, you must go to your browser settings and there you can search for those associated with the domain in question and proceed to delete them.
· Cookie settings for Google Chrome
· Cookies Settings for Apple Safari
· Cookie settings forExplorer
· Cookie settings for Mozilla Firefox
Keep in mind that blocking cookies may affect all or some of the functionality of the Web page.
Cookies that we use on the website.
Scheme of the cookies we use in our Web:
Cookie / Name
This cookie is a session identifier provided by the server.
Stores the acceptance of the installation of cookies by the user so as not to repeatedly display the same message.
It is used to distinguish users.
It is used to track users as they navigate the website and help improve the usability of the website.
Also for the count, by Google, of the number of users who use the maps