· Professional welding helmet.
· TRUE COLOR technology,
· 4 sensors,Maximum optical quality (1/1/1/1)
· Large field of view (100x100mm).
· Adjustable DIN 5-8 and 9-13, sensitivity and delay.
· Valid for MMA, MIG/MAG and TIG.
· Replaceable battery
With high flow FILTER unit (up to 220ml/min)
Share this product:
The HELLMET FLOW electronic welding shield is the ultimate exponent of eye protection for the most demanding welder. Everything, without reducing productivity as they incorporate cutting-edge technological solutions.
· Protective ADF filter with TrueColor technology, which allows you to see real colors during the welding process, increasing clarity and giving a sense of real 3D vision.
Maximum filter quality 1/1/1/1
· 4 sensors, avoiding dark areas and the filter opening during the process.
· Ergonomic harness with 4 support points.
· Large field of vision 100x100
Filter Unit Features:
Nominal protection factor: TH3P (Europe).
Flow: Level 1 min. 170 nL/min Level 2220 nl/min.
Fan: High quality ball bearing,
Long life brushless motor.
Fuse: Electronic Fuse
Battery Type: Rechargeable Li-Ion
Battery capacity: 14.8V 2.2Ah1:10 h
Load cycles: > 500
Work time: Level 1 operation: 10h.
Level 2 operation: 9 h
Charging time: Approx. 2.5 hours
Max noise level: 60 db (A)
Signals optical and acoustic alarm for: Indication of
low battery, clogged filter and insufficient airflow.
Master filter: Type P3 TH3P R SL for TH3P system
Air duct: 900x31mm
Weight: 1097 grams. (Includes filter and battery).
Standards: EN 12941
|Energy||Solar y Batería CR2450 reemplazable|
|Optics quality||CE 1/1/1/1|
|Delay time||0,1 - 1,0s|
|Grinding function||DIN 4 (interno)|
|Standards||(UE) 2016/425 - EN175:1997 - EN379:2003+A1:2009|
|Tecnologies||True Color , 4 sensors , Ergonomic , Large View , Light Weight , Low TIG Ready|