Area of application:
· Industrial maintenance and repair.
· TIG welding in carbon and stainless steels.
· Welding of different types of coated electrodes.
The STYL PRO models apply all the INVERTER technology in compact models and with powers that go up to 200 amps. In addition to its outstanding capacity in coated electrode welding, the possibility of TIG welding through the Lift-Arc process stands out.
· Maximum power 200 Amp with the minimum weight 7.5 kg.
· Ease of use thanks to INVERTER technology supplying direct current DC.
· Minimum consumption due to its high energy efficiency.
· Equipped with Anti-stick, Arc-Force, Hot-Start and TIG Lift-Arc devices.
· Can be connected to generators with a wide range of working voltages.
|Intensity at 60%(100%) a 40ºC||200A (140A)|
|Regulation||10-200A (20,4 -28V)|
|Duty Cycle at 40ºC||60%|
|Usable electrodes MMA||1,6 - 4,00 mm|
|Usable electrodes TIG||1,0 - 3,2 mm|
|Connection||230V - 1Ph|
|Absorved power max.||9,5KVA|
|Voltage range||180V - 280V|
|Regulation board||SOLTER DIGITAL|